Menu Bar

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Life is beautiful...

      

Wow!!!!!!!!
It's been a year i left my blog empty without any sharing and thoughts...lot of changes happened in my life for the past year...one of them is i am a father now 😉...
Having a daughter really make a lot of changes in life...i manage to travel a lot previously...i mean a lots...now,I have limited time for it even some business travel have to be rejected by me...just that i need more time with my family...same goes to my hobby before, photography...all those gears for photography is now covered full of dust...
Been working offshore, i will away for 2 weeks from my family & only 2 weeks off for spending my time with them...sounds good rite?..having 2 weeks off,spend your time with family,lot of thing can b done...but it's not always the case...having 2 weeks off doesn't really mean i have a good 2 weeks off.involve in oil and gas industry is really demanding...most of my offday will be covered by various of training,business travel and meetings.
Life is totally changed...everything was changed...everything need to be reprioritize, from how i spend my time to how i manage my financial...having a good time with family is my priority in life now. Same goes to financial planning...the priority now is to manage the financial accordingly to accommodate family futures & needs. House,daily needs,insurance,saving,investment & education is the priority.
My involvement in trading the stocks,commodity & fx is becoming serious from day to day. The reason is only one, to grow the money for my family futures.
Currently i adding a new portfolio into my saving & investment plan which is precious metal(Physical Gold). Trade the gold in commodity/international market is totally different from investing or saving in physical gold. I will share more on these in future post.
Since i had started in a new portfolio(Physical Gold), i do involve myself as a Dealer for Public Gold now. This is another milestone in my life as i'm very serious in it now... ;)
Owh wait...what is Public Gold anyway?????????Why physical gold?Why Public Gold?Why moving from gold account to physical gold?how to diversify saving/investment?All of these question will be answered in my next post...
bye2...

P/S: The key to my investment or saving is DIVERSIFY.