Menu Bar

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Double Tree by Hilton, Johor Bahru

Another keboringan melanda apabila terpaksa travel lagi...sometimes travelling is too much for me...having a kid means we need time for them...

Double Tree by Hilton in Johor Bahru. In fact this was my second stay here. There were many issues during my first stay before. From the booking confirmation till the check out time. Probably it still new during the time. Well, it's been improved a lot for the second time. My option actually to stay at other Hotel, but others had been fully booked.

Looking at the front desk, the staff looks quite better now. The check in process was quick. The room itself is better as compare to previous stay. Well...it just my day one here...will see how does it goes later..